Tuesday, September 15

A Canadian Point of View



I wish I could trust Mr. (former professor/lecturer/author) Michael Ignatieff, but I can’t. I mistrust this precious Canadian Elitist and his supporters. Although I have to admit that he, Mr. Ignatieff, has a great potential to be the “next Charismatic Leader” of Canada. Only if he had what Joseph Philippe Pierre Yves Elliott Trudeau (In Office: 1968-1979) possessed. Alas, some people are not the whole package.

I wish our scholars could learn from that famous Doctor Faustus. Goethe or Marlowe, the scholar is in the grip of Mephistopheles. And God save us from our own demons, the Mephistopheles within us.


Katayoun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic