Saturday, December 1

A letter from Iran...

A frined has sent me an email from Iran, and just to let you know how things are functioning over there, I am quoting a few lines from it. Hope you think twice, before you decide to declare your indifference to what is happening there.

"I am trying to be as well as I can be, considering the f####d-up nature of this country!!! I'm sure you know what I mean. You should not envy me, in fact, no one should, 'cause things have been so out-of-control. Anyways, this place is not in a good shape at all, quite messy in every regard. You guys should be glad you are not here and, if I were you, I'd forget about this place altogether--it's totally headed in the wrong direction. There are things I'd like to say but can't on dirty lines like the one I'm using. Telephones too are not clean, so if you ever decide to call me, please exercise total discretion"

That's all for now

katayoun

9 comments:

Winston said...

sounds a lot like the Soviet Union back in the 1980s

Roxie said...

Good quote to post! Thank you. If you get details they will be equally insightful I'm sure.

Bita said...

Dear Winston,

It's what it is! We need to think about the problem, now, 0r else we are doomed to...

----
Dear Roxi,

I shall, you know me!
the thing is that we need to bring this issues under light and do something about.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Ahmadinejad's picture on Mcleans's canada???


He sure looks as if he wants to destroy the country all together!

Winston said...

The problem is the Islamofascists of Iran and the resolution is simple: Regime Change through any possible means.

Bita said...

Dear anonymous,

I saw the 'It' president's pic on Mclea..and thought that he must be quiet content to have seen the pic. it conveys the whole thing! and i agree with you on his intention to ruin the country all together. But at the same time, i believe that he is not alone in doing what he is trying to accomplish. He sure has many supporters, Ideologue-martyrs, who have helped him achieve what he or the other so called leaders of the regime desire, which is absolute power!

Bita said...

Dear Winston:

I Hear you. I think it is time that we, the Iranians, for once stand together in this fight against the invasive rule of the Islamomeniacs. We can do it without having to engage others. Our independence in our fight against the Islamic Republic can lead us to the path of freedom, and it can prepare us to engage oursleves in the rules of a democratic process. We have done it in ancient times, and I am sure we can do it now.

Winston said...

Many Iranians don't agree with us and I have seen lots of them here in Canada. It's so sad.

Bita said...

Dear Winston,

I am aware of that fact, and to be honest with you i have to confess that, yes It is sad to witness indifference, distrust, and disillusionment, but there are those of us who think, talk and act differently. And this Fight is their fight.
We have endured this much and we shall prevail, I do so believe.