Tuesday, May 8

Reconnected!!!

Untitle ,07, Bita



We are, finally, reconnected.

It took us nine days to get reconnected again, and I must admit that having no connection was not that bad at all. And I must add that, I think, sometimes it is rather a privilege to stay away from Electronic gadgets and live without them. Beyond Electronic world, there is the real one, in which people face, function and experience what seems to be the reality of their surrounding. What you gain by living in the real World is incompatible with what you learn about the same World, when entering the Net.
Let us live in the real world, while exploring the virtual one as well.


Katayoun

4 comments:

serendip said...

OH MY Gawddddddddddddddddddddd! I love this...ok, now let me read the post.

serendip said...

Very true Kathy jan.

Bita said...

You are one loyal friend, Serendip-e Mehrban.

katayoun

Bita said...

Dear Serendip:
Thank you.