Wednesday, February 28

Despair not, my dear, despair not!




La Promenade
1875



It is a tough life for those who have no talent for an ordinary kind of a life style. It is impossible to survive in this ugly jungle, where your closest friend is your nearest enemy, where you lie to get by, where you become rich in a course of a night, while someone else’s is losing what they had. It is a tough world, a peculiar place where reality and delusion stand side by side, and to make a distinction in between the two, one may have to pick and choose.

You need to be fully equipped, to be prepared to your teeth, to hunt down what you are after, or else your life crumbles in front of your own eyes, and you wonder how to scope it up. You try to keep the sun shinning in your heart, even though you had not seen the damn thing for awhile. You keep telling yourself that it all will be well, very soon. But how soon is “soon”?

“Despair not, despair not!” A wise advice, a teacher gave me once.




katayoun

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles or reviews daily along with a cup of coffee.

my web page coffee drinkers

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much
about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog.
A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

Also visit my web blog ... please click the up coming document

Anonymous said...

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet
people, its really really good article on building up new weblog.



Also visit my page: Next Page